Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tenacious

Wow, my husband is really into this blog thing and he keeps "asking" me to write something and contribute. I've tried repeatedly to tell him that if I have something that I think you readers would be interested in reading, I'll write! Right now because we're going on our honeymoon in a week and a half and moving to Israel in 5 weeks, I am not working. So, what do I really have to contribute? Life is slow, uneventful (though I'm still enjoying married life and how that feels), and since I don't get out of the house much I don't have too many stories to tell. Life is on hold in a way for me right now. It is funny how much happens to me that I analyze, evaluate, laugh over, learn from, etc. when I work. I had stories upon stories every day. Anyway, until I feel like people are actually interested in reading about my life, I'm not sure I'll be writing much until I move, start working again, and live life.

No comments: