Monday, September 06, 2010

Perhaps I should just let him do all the work ...

A little while ago I mentioned here that I needed to rearrange by blog roll. Well that hasn't happened yet.

When I do get around to it, one blogger I will be certain to add is Yaacov Lozowick.

I discovered his blog only a little while ago, but it's quickly become one of my favorite reads.

He has two great posts up today. One is about the story of an Arab man who was convicted of "rape by deception" and the worldwide media storm the issue caused. Well now it turns out that it was more rape than deception, and yet the world media is silent.

The other post he has up is a rundown on how Max Blumenthal is a propagandist and a liar. Well, you can't ask for more than that.

Yaacov is articulate, balanced, and extremely well informed. I guess that makes me a fan.

No comments: