Friday, September 29, 2006

Ah yes, my darling husband is crazy about cooking. If you don't like cooking and recipes you'll have to skip over some future blogs I'm sure. However if you do, you are in for a real treat - heavenly food! Anyway, for those of you who have read the previous blogs, I just have to put my two cents in. It is not just Jonah who wants to go to graduate school, but he IS the one who specifically picked Israel. All I'll say about that is that many people live happy, fulfilled lives in Israel, and people immigrate to Israel every year......so sit with that for a moment next time you immediately jump to the "it's a dangerous, dark, and depressing place" mentality.

Okay, moving on......... so although we have not gone on our honeymoon, made our move to Israel, and settled in our first home together, married life is beautiful! I feel like I'm in a perpetual state of happiness, and I keep looking down at my finger at my ring to confirm that I am in fact a wife now. Daily life isn't that different, other than the fact that I don't have my two jobs since we are leaving soon and I am a teacher, but yet knowing that you are about to go on adventures and do it with the person you love is wonderful. Well, Jonah is back from work so blog soon.

No comments: