Monday, August 09, 2010

Required reading ...

I don't know who Benjamin Kerstein is but I'd sure like to get to know him. I imagine we'd have a lot in common, what being American Olim in Israel and all. That, and in a recent interview he more or less summarized my politcal view on the situation here to a "T".

You can find the interview over at Michael Totten's blog, which really is required reading for anyone interested in the middle east. I read him pretty regularly a little while back before my two years of silence.

He's here in Israel right now and I'm looking forward to some more interesting posts from him in the coming days and weeks. He is one of the most in depth and thorough journalists around, and he is a true exception to the normally ignorant coverage of Israel that has been the standard from most media outlets.

No comments: